Mona Lisa



This is my Mona Lisa recreation. I added a different background because the one she had before seemed to be very dark and she wouldn't really stand out. The background that I added was Paris, France. I choose Paris because the Mona Lisa is located in Paris at The Louvre Museum. I also changed the look in her outfit because the colors on her outfit that she has on the painting are to dark and they are plain colors such as brown and black. I photoshopped the flowers in because it adds a coffee shop kind of taste into the picture. I also added a photoshopped table so it matches with the background and so it also adds more of a coffee shop kind of look. I think Mona Lisa looks happier because I made her have a wider smile so it looks like she is smiling more then before. This recreation of the Mona Lisa looks unique in its own way.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 day photo challenge #1